Information we collect:
We collect the following Personal Data:
Personal Identifiers which may include:
Data submitted in resumes / cover letters and cases studies during the application process that may include
- internet protocol address,
- email address,
- photographs or footage captured during video interviews
- account name
- social profile URL
- Data revealed during background screening, including but not limited to references, criminal or credit checks
- Employment related information such as current and past employers, job titles
- Data related to Equal Employment Opportunities for purposes of government reporting where required. race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by the laws of regulations in the locations where we operate.
Purpose of Data Collection:
We use the data to determine suitability for the role(s) for which you have applied and for future positions that may become available.
The information you provide may assist us in:
Facilitating a meeting regarding the positions you applied to and may include arranging phone, video, or face to face interview communications.
Who can access your data?
- Our Talent Acquisitions team
- Revisionz Hiring managers or leaders responsible for the role.
- ReVisionz internal HR or other Individuals performing administrative and IT support functions
- Workable, which hosts and support the ReVisionz Applicant Tracking System and our video interview tool that records one-way interviews
- Government officials where legal reporting requirements may exist
How long your personal data is retained.
If ReVisionz should give you a contract and / or permanent offer of employment, and you accept, any data of a personal nature that we collected during the hiring process and throughout your employment will be retained by ReVisionz in accordance with the laws of the country in which you have been hired. If you are not hired, ReVisionz will retain and use the personal data collected during the process to consider you for other future employment opportunities that may arise.
By accessing and or using this site, you accept the following conditions, without limitation.
You agree that when you register on ReVisionz career site that your information will be stored in our Applicant Tracking System, Workable, with servers based in the USA. We obtain information from you when you submit your resume, during the hiring process, when speaking with our Talent Acquisition team, as well as from professional networking sites where data is publicly available such as LinkedIn.
ReVisionz has implemented a generally acceptable standard of technology and security to protect personal data from misuse, alteration, loss, or destruction.
Equal Opportunity Employment Statement
ReVisionz is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ReVisionz is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at ReVisionz are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by the laws of regulations in the locations where we operate.
Disability accommodation in the application process
We invite all qualified candidates to apply for employment. If you have a disability that prohibits or limits your ability to use the site, or if you require accommodation in the application, you can make a request to our Talent Acquisition team and we will be happy to assist you.
Important Alert Regarding False Job Offers
ReVisionz hiring process will include at least phone interview and an in person or virtual interview. Any individual that is selected for employment will be contacted by a member of the ReVisionz team.
Revisions is aware that some job seekers may receive false offers of employment. Employment scams do happen with the use of imposter websites, email address and text messages, none of which are legitimate. ReVisionz will never ask a candidate to purchase product, or pay for a service, nor would we ask for payment to process things such as an immigration application.